Monday, June 15, 2009

Need for warmth and snuggling up time....

My, it's turned bitterly cold now! Whilst my garden chores have slowed down somewhat, my busy fingers have been creative by the heater of a night time!
This latest cowl/neckwarmer is soo incredibly soft and warm.....reminds me of the yummy feeling one gets while eating warm apple pie topped with cream! I've just listed it im second etsy shop, lainenbois.

The second cowl was sold yesterday to a lovely lady who has also ordered a custom made pair of gorgeous wrist warmers which I'll show here as soon as they're completed! Stay tuned...and warm!

1 comment:

  1. Maryann how cold is it there? Wow those are mighty pretty cowls, I miss knitting! The top one looks so yummy and soft and the bottom one is so colorful! The pins are a wonderful addition to them!!!

    ReplyDelete