Monday, July 27, 2009

Syrian glass find

A little while ago I happened across this gorgeous homewares store in a small country town. As I walked slowly through this haven full of delicious and soothing scents and wondrous homewares,I happened to come across a glass bowl filled with these chunky,clear glass tubes handmade in Syria.

I stood mesmerized! I knew I had to buy them as images of unique chunky beaded necklaces flashed through my mind.

I snapped them up quickly along with a handmade glass bird pendant which I still have to incorporate into a beautiful choker.

The glass tubes were made into this:The necklace feels so good on. It's chunky,comfortable to wear and a beautiful piece of jewellery I think. I wonder who will buy it from my etsy store???

1 comment:

  1. I really like it a lot and I also have some stuff made by my hand at my home... Thats really one of its interesting..

    cartucho r4i

    ReplyDelete