Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Garden surprises!

Over the last few months, I've noticed some weird and amazing surprises to be found in my garden. Come and enjoy the finds with me.....

 First fruit from my 'China flat peach' tree. A really 'flat' looking peach which tastes delicious!


Can you spot the curious lizard striking a pose so beautifully camouflaged amongst the dry limbs of a melaleuca tree? I almost missed it but I heard a sudden scratching sound which made me turn round to investigate. Found you!


My flowering Bird of Paradise plant sent up these three 'curios' flower stalks. North, South and East facing! What are they pointing too???


And finally, one of my three Prickly Pear plants decided to give me a little lovely surprise! How perfectly (though prickly) lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment